Information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 regarding privacy and in relation to personal data that you communicate to DJUNGLE S.R.L., through the website www.djungle.io and which will be processed,
We inform you of the following:
Personal data (in the following of this Information note, also “Data” or “Your Data”) means all information or set of information from which it is possible for us to personally identify it, directly or indirectly, in particular by referring to a certain number or identification code (including, for example, name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.).
1 Data controller
The data controller is the company DJUNGLE S.R.L., C.F. and VAT number 11759750018 – Via Giuseppe Giacosa 36 – 38 – 10125 TORINO
2 Purposes of data processing
The Disclosure covers the ways in which we collect and use your data, for example, when:
- – one visits or uses our websites, our applications and our social media channels for consumers and customers;
- – one purchases and uses our products, services, systems or applications;
- – one signs up for our newsletter;
- one provides us with its products or services;
- one adheres to our commercial events;
or interacts with us in any other way, as a consumer, commercial customer, partner or other person linked to us by a business relationship.
3 Method of treatment
The processing of Your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. Personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The processing operations are carried out in such a way as to guarantee the logical, physical security and confidentiality of your personal data.
4 Nature of personal data
Your personal data, concerning the carrying out of the above activities, is specified as the object of treatment.. As for any particular data, sensitive and health, it is guaranteed the minimization, or collection, use, protection and storage only in cases of absolute necessity and relevance to the purpose and subject to the release of free informed consent.
5 Mandatory or optional nature of providing data.
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. Failure to release prevents access to certain services, such as, but not limited to, access to restricted areas of the site or reserved contents.
The interested party can refuse to give the Owner the navigation data; to do this, you must disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the browser in use as per separate policy on cookies. Disabling cookies can make navigation of the site’s features worse.
6 Scope of communication and dissemination of data
We disclose your data to third parties only in these circumstances:
- on the occasion of events, the participants list with the sole indication of the surname and company name (without any other contact data such as e-mails or telephones) is communicated for our legitimate interest in the correct and profitable financing of the activities and their commercial success also in the interest of the interested parties; the same information can be communicated through our website and other tools and means of communication (for example, non-exhaustive, magazines, paper and online, press releases, press agencies, etc.).
- on the Order of the Public Authority.
Each of these information disclosures from us to third parties will be made only on condition that we maintain a confidential status, so that this information is used only for the purposes for which it was disclosed
7 Place of processing and transfer of personal data to a third country.
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers within the European Union and the data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
8 Mode and duration of personal data retention.
The Data Controller will process personal data:
- 10 years for conservation purposes accounting documentation pursuant to art. 2220 cc
- 10 years marketing, unless revocation consent and cancellation.
9 Right of access of the interested party (Article 15 of the GDPR UE 679/2016)
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing the processing of personal data concerning him and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data in matter;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
10 Withdrawal of consent
With reference to art. 6 of the GDPR 679/16, the interested party can withdraw the consent at any time.
11 Other rights of the interested parties.
With reference to the following standards: art. 16 “right of rectification”, art. 17 “right to cancellation”, art. 18 “right to limitation of treatment”, art. 20 “right to portability”, art.21 “right to oppose the automated decision-making process of GDPR 679/2016, the interested party exercises his rights:
- writing to the Data Controller a registered letter with return receipt to the address mentioned above
- or by sending a pec to: email@example.com
12 Proposals for complaints
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the state of residence.
13 Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not process treatments consisting of automated decision-making processes involving profiling, or an action that can have a significant effect on the rights and prerogatives of the data subjects; on the other hand, the only process that is carried out is related to a filtering of the information we offer, to make it more suitable to the interests of the subject who comes to our site.
14 Information not contained in this policy
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact information.
16 The privacy of minors
Our website is aimed at a general public and does not offer services for children. If we discover that a minor has provided us with personal data without the permission of the parents or guardian, we will immediately delete this information.
17 External links
18 Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used for the defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, by abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User.
Following a court summons, judicial order or other legal initiative; in order to establish or exercise the rights granted to us by law; to defend ourselves in the eventuality of legal action against us or for other purposes dictated by law. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
19 Legal references
This information is prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under the GDPR 679/16 by art. 10, of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2009/136 / EC concerning Cookies.